General Administrative Director
The General Administrative Director is part of the management, guidance and control staff of UMFCV.
(1) The General Administrative Director has responsibilities in :
- Investments: new buildings, capital repairs, laboratories, amphitheatres, endowments;
- Administration and board operations;
- Student issues: dormitories, canteens, clubs;
- Sponsors - extra-budgetary income;
- Image and media relations.
(2) The General administrative director is hired by competition for a one-year probationary period, after validation of the competition by secret ballot by the UMFCV Senate.
(3) At the end of the probationary period he/she can be hired for a period of 5 years. The employment also implies the signing of the administrative management contract with the Rector of UMFCV.
The appointment of the General administrative director is made by the Rector of UMFCV.
(4) The Rector of UMFCV may, for justified reasons, suspend the General administrative director.
(5) The decision to revoke or maintain in office the General Administrative Director shall be taken by the UMFCV Senate no later than 30 days from the date of communication of the suspension order.
(6) The General Administrative Director is under the authority of the Senate and reports directly to the Rector.
(7) The General Administrative Director is responsible for the proper administrative and financial accounting functioning of the UMFCV.
(8) The General Administrative Director is responsible for executing strategic decisions taken by the academic authorities of the UMFCV and for contributing to the strategic and day-to-day management of the UMFCV.
(9) The General Administrative Director monitors and administratively coordinates the implementation of UMFCV policy in areas such as: finance, budget, asset management and administrative management of continuing education, international relations and research.